Medline FitRight Extra Disposable Briefs - Shop All
Fuera de existencias
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationCloth-Like Moderate Absorbency Brief for Total Incontinence Protection in S-2XL
- Hospital-quality disposable briefs have a patented 4D Core to wick away fluid for long-lasting dryness and odor protection
- Soft, cloth-like outer cover doesn't crinkle like plastic; flexible, breathable stretch panels let air flow for greater comfort
- Unlike incontinence underwear, these adult diaper briefs with tabs have skin-safe closures that can be repeatedly repositioned and refastened for a snug fit
- Wetness indicator changes color to let you know when to change brief
- Moderate absorbency for total incontinence protection
- Available in 6 sizes: S (20-33 inch waist), M (32-42 inch waist), Regular (40-50 inch waist), L (48-58 inch waist), XL (57-66 inch waist) and 2XL (60-69 inch waist)
|SKUs asociados||FITEXTRASMZ, FITEXTRASM, FITEXTRAMDZ, FITEXTRAMD, FITEXTRARGZ, FITEXTRARG, FITEXTRALGZ, FITEXTRALG, FITEXTRAXLGZ, FITEXTRAXLG, FITEXTRAXXLZ, FITEXTRAXXL|
|Cubierto por Medicare||No|
|Grado de promedio||0|