Medline FitRight Basic Disposable Briefs - Shop All
Fuera de existencias
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationValue-Priced, Cloth-Like, Moderate Absorbency Briefs for Total Incontinence Protection in M-2XL
- Basic disposable briefs offer dryness and odor protection
- Soft, cloth-like outer cover doesn't crinkle like plastic
- Unlike incontinence underwear, these adult diaper briefs with tabs have skin-safe closures that can be repeatedly repositioned and refastened for a snug fit
- Wetness indicator changes color to let you know when to change brief
- Moderate absorbency for total incontinence protection
- Available in 5 sizes: Regular (40-50 inch waist), M (32-42 inch waist), L (48-58 inch waist), XL (57-66 inch waist) and 2XL (60-69 inch waist)
|SKUs asociados||FITBASICMDZ, FITBASICMD, FITBASICRGZ, FITBASICRG, FITBASICLGZ, FITBASICLG, FITBASICXLGZ, FITBASICXLG, FITBASICXXLZ, FITBASICXXL|
|Cubierto por Medicare||No|
|Grado de promedio||0|