Venom Steel Flex-Fit Industrial Latex Gloves - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationHeavy-Duty Beige Gloves with Textured Fingers in M-XL
- Premium, thick, heavy-duty natural latex gloves resist rips and tears, and protect your hands from grease, grime, dirt, ketones, acetones and more
- Form fitting yet flexible design with textured fingers to help you keep a firm grip on tools and mechanical parts
- Ideal for handling heavy tools and materials used for building, automotive, landscaping and industrial tasks
- 9.5 inches long; 8 mil finger thickness; 8 mil palm thickness
- Beige gloves available in M-XL
From the Manufacturer
Durable gloves built for your toughest tasks.
Specially designed with extra thickness and superior chemical resistance, these heavy-duty latex gloves are built to help you tackle tough jobs.The 8-mil thick premium latex material resists rips and tears while protecting your hands from grease, grime and dirt as well as chemicals* contained in ketones, acetones, and more. You’ll love the durability and reliability as you power through extended cleaning, painting, construction and automotive tasks without having to change gloves.
* CAUTION: No gloves are intended for use with all chemicals. Please refer to OSHA PPE guidelines for chemical resistance when choosing a glove for a project — www.osha.gov
Resists rips and tears:
Premium latex material is 70% thicker than standard 4-mil latex gloves to resist rips and tears.
Textured, screen-sensitive fingertips:
Textured fingertips help enhance your grip on tools and materials during cleaning, building, automotive, landscaping, and other household and industrial tasks. Plus, these fingertips won’t interfere with the use of touchscreen devices while you work.
Formfitting and flexible:
The flexible, ambidextrous design provides a comfortable fit on either hand that helps you work efficiently for extended periods.
Get the right fit.
Gauge the right size for you by measuring across the widest part of your palm. For a size that will fit most adults, our best recommendation is size XL.
When to reach for latex gloves.