TYLENOL Children's Cold & Cough Relief Oral Suspension, 4oz
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationChildren's Tylenol Cold Cough Relief Oral Suspension, Grape Flavor, 4oz Bottle
- Children's Tylenol Cold + Cough + Runny Nose Oral Suspension provides temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, and cough
- Intended for kids 6 to 11 years of age
- The formula of this liquid cold medicine also temporarily reduces fever and starts working fast
- Each 5-milliliter dose of this children's medicine contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen, 1 milligram of the antihistamine chlorpheniramine maleate, and 5 milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr
- From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain & fever relief, Tylenol has been used by parents decade after decade
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
|Brand||Johnson & Johnson|