Therasorbs Moisture Management System Underpad 31 in. x 36 in.
- Helps reduce the risk factors of moisture associated skin damage (MASD) for the most at-risk patients
- Provides excellent wicking, core utilization and overall dryness with innovative core made with super absorbent polymers (SAP) that allow fluid to pass through individual SAP particles
- Ultra-soft, breathable topsheet helps maintain skin's natural microclimate by allowing air to circulate, lowering heat and humidity
- Air-permeable poly ensures air flow to patient's skin; suitable for low-air loss mattresses
- Extra strong backsheet built for adherence to Q2 turning, boosting and repositioning protocol and supports patients up to 375 lb.
- 10 per box, Case of 40
|Pack Size||40 Case (CS)|
Fragile, at-risk skin needs to stay dry to stay healthy or to heal. That’s why Medline created Therasorbs. Initially used by doctors and nurses to help combat MASD (moisture associated skin damage) in hospitals, these ultra-absorbent incontinence pads are now available for at-home use.
Made using an innovative polymer, the pads are able to wick and absorb fluid better than conventional underpads and existing drypads. If you’ve been frustrated with what’s available in the market, you’ll want to try Therasorbs.
- Our highest absorbency pad
- Made to take gentle care of fragile skin
- Ultra-soft, breathable topsheet for comfort
- Extra strength for repositioning – holds up to 375 lbs.
- Can even be used on low-air loss mattresses
4 layers of skin-centered technology keep at-risk skin dry and comfortable.
More than trusted, TESTED. The proof is in the numbers.
Therasorbs dry time was measured with pH indicator paper.
In just 10 minutes the surface of Therasorbs was dry, resulting
in less moisture exposure for patients.
Within just ten minutes of applying 500mL of liquid,
Therasorbs had an 83–93% better absorption rate
than the competition.
1-2 Data on file. Available upon request.