Suresite 123 Transparent Film Dressing 4"x10" 25Ct
Dressings: Suresite123 Transparent Dressing, 4" x 10"
- Easy-to-apply transparent film; features traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Design is conformable so it won't stick to itself, and permits continuous observation
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage