Steel Bedside Commode
- Deluxe 3-in-1 steel commode has a back rail that removes quickly and easily
- Features a durable plastic seat with lid
- Plastic armrests for additional patient comfort
- Adjustable legs allow seat to be raised or lowered in 1" increments
- 15"-21" (38-53 cm) adjustable seat height; 15" (38 cm) seat depth; 19" (48 cm) width between arms; 24" overall width
- 350 lb. (159 kg) weight capacity
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Medline 3-in-1 Commode with Microban Antimicrobial*
Microban antimicrobial* protection is built into the Medline 3-in-1 commode to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew, for the life of the product. After all, you want a commode that takes good care of you, not the other way around.
*These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Multi-functional design for use as a bedside toilet, or without bucket for use as a raised seat over bathroom
toilet or without seat for use as toilet support rails.
Toilet paper holder
Anyone needing the aid of a bedside commode will appreciate this built-in holder that keeps toilet paper close at hand
Rubber feet help hold the commode in place and won’t scratch wood or tile floors
Simple height adjustment
Locking push-buttons make it easy to adjust to the perfect height without requiring any tools. 1” height increments from 23.5″ – 29.75″