Standard Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator
- Basic steel bariatric rollator with a durable powder-coated frame
- 8" wheels for added manueverability
- 23.5" wide between handles, with a wider seat for greater comfort
- Reinforced design to support higher weight capacities
- Loop-style brakes with a push-down locking mechanism and pull-up release mechanism
- Padded backrest and padded seat enhance comfort while resting
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Unit weight: 24 lb.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
|Overall Width||29 in|
Medline Heavy Duty Mobility Rollator
With Durable Steel Frame
The Medline Bariatric Rollator features a durable steel frame and large 8″ wheels. This heavy-duty rolling walker is ideal for persons with health and rehab conditions. It features height adjustable handles and greater distance between the handles for seniors and people that need or want the extra room. Built for comfort, the medical walker has a padded seat and back support, so you can sit and rest in comfort after walking. The foldable design makes it super easy to store away when not in use.
500 lb Capacity with Extra Wide Seat*
Wide padded seat measures 17.5 x 14 inches. Overall rollator dimensions are 29 W x 44.5 H x 29 D inches. This rollator may not fit through all door frames
Stows while On-the-Go
Rollator walker folds flat for easy storage and transportation.
Convenient Removable Storage Bag
Easily store your personal belongings under the seat.
Large Oversized Wheels
Large 8 inch wheels with reinforced forks and spokes allows wheels to easily roll on all indoor surfaces and outdoor terrain.