Restore Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Oatmeal
- Restore gloves with maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal are designed to help soothe hardworking hands
- The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Restore gloves
- Color-coded sizing helps you quickly identify the right size every time
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Learn more about Restore Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Oatmeal
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
What is collodial oatmeal?
it’s simply oats that have been ground very fine to provide maximum benefit by exposing more of it’s valuable components
How does it’s work?
Restore put a layer of maxOat+ a proprieatry blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help relieve conditions associated with dry itchy skin
Why do nurses love Restore Exam Gloves ?
Based on a nationwide survey of 822 nurses who tried Restore for 10 days
Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves
Hand-soothing care with maxOat+ Colloidal Oatmeal
Wearing protective gloves every day can irritate your skin, making hands feel dry and uncomfortable.
Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves put a layer of maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help relieve conditions associated with dry skin. The result: hands feel softer, smoother and ready to perform.
A great-fitting glove will completely change the way you work–improving your grip, dexterity and performance.
Medline offers a variety of glove choices to fit every need, from specialty gloves to heavy-duty exam gloves.