Restore Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Oatmeal
- Restore gloves with maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal are designed to help soothe hardworking hands
- The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Restore gloves
- Color-coded sizing helps you quickly identify the right size every time
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Learn more about Restore Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Oatmeal
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
What is collodial oatmeal?
it’s simply oats that have been ground very fine to provide maximum benefit by exposing more of it’s valuable components
How does it’s work?
Restore put a layer of maxOat+ a proprieatry blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help relieve conditions associated with dry itchy skin
Why do nurses love Restore Exam Gloves ?
Based on a nationwide survey of 822 nurses who tried Restore for 10 days
Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves
Hand-soothing care with maxOat+ Colloidal Oatmeal
Wearing protective gloves every day can irritate your skin, making hands feel dry and uncomfortable.
Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves put a layer of maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help relieve conditions associated with dry skin. The result: hands feel softer, smoother and ready to perform.
A great-fitting glove will completely change the way you work–improving your grip, dexterity and performance.
Medline offers a variety of glove choices to fit every need, from specialty gloves to heavy-duty exam gloves.