Restore Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Oatmeal
- Restore gloves with maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal can help hydrate and soothe the skin to provide extra care for your hardworking hands
- National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Restore gloves
- Meet ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against chemotherapy drugs*
- Smartguard protective film barrier over the box opening helps reduce waste, while color-coded sizing helps you quickly identify the right size every time
- Learn more about Restore Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with Oatmeal
*Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
Wear Gloves that Hydrate Skin and Restore Comfort
Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves are coated with a layer of maxOat+, a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, which helps relieve conditions associated with dry skin.
What is Colloidal Oatmeal?
It’s simply oats that have been ground very fine to provide maximum benefit by exposing more of its valuable components. The FDA has indicated that colloidal oatmeal can temporarily protect and help relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes or eczema.
How does it work?
Restore puts a layer of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help maintain moisture and keep your skin feeling softer and smoother.
The hand-soothing care of Restore can play a key part of an effective hand hygiene program.
of nurses would recommend Restore to their colleagues1
of nurses say they are content with the condition of their hands at work after wearing Restore1
said my hands are well-hydrated and feel soft at work after wearing Restore1
Try Restore for all the right reasons
- Great tactile sensitivity in a strong and durable glove.
- Color-Coded Sizing: Quickly identify the right-sized glove every time.
- SmartGuard: Helps keep gloves in the box.
- More Gloves per Box: 250 gloves per box means less change outs.
- Chemo-tested: Meets the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs (tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request; do not use with carmustine and thiotepa).
- Data cited refers to Medline’s 10-day product trial. Data available upon request.