Remedy Phytoplex Skin Cream Moisturizer - Shop All
- Absorbs quickly, with no greasy residue, to help maintain skin's natural moisture balance
- Made without mineral oil or other petrochemicals to remain breathable, making it ideal for use on hands, face and body
- Botanical formulation with a blend of natural emollients including safflower oleosomes and essential fatty acids
- CHG compatible, paraben-free, sulfate-free
- Hypoallergenic and safe for all ages
- Orange vanilla scented or fragrance-free
- Available in assorted sizes and bulk quantities
Working for the Benefit of Sensitive Skin
The Medline Remedy Phytoplex line combines the most advanced skincare science with some of the gentlest, most beneficial botanicals nature provides. The result is a complete regimen of skincare specifically formulated for use on sensitive skin.
The primary mission of the Phytoplex line focuses on managing at-risk skin so redness, dry skin and stress do not disrupt the normal barrier function of the skin surface. Phytoplex is formulated to help mitigate these negative effects and help maintain conditions needed for normal, healthy skin functions.
There are no Parabens, Sulfates, Aloe or Phthalates in Phytoplex.
What is in Phytoplex?
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Vitamin D
These are all humectants derived from nature to moisturize skin
Blue-Green Algae Extract
Soothes and refreshes with vital nutrients including proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
Green Tea and Clove Flower Extract
These two ingredients are naturally high in antioxidants to soothe and comfort skin
Natural Oils and Extracts including Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract and Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, and Phospholipids.
|Associated SKUs||MSC0924002UNH, MSC0924002UNS, MSC0924002H, MSC0924002, MSC0924004UNH, MSC0924004UNS,MSC0924004H, MSC0924004, MSC092408H, MSC092408, MSC092416H, MSC092416, MSC092432UNSH, MSC092432UNSC, MSC092432H, MSC092432, MSC092434UNSC|