Remedy Dermatology Series Hand & Body Lotion 3oz 1Ct
- FREE SHIPPING
- Buy 2, Save 10% w/ Remedy2 Code at Checkout
Product InformationMedline Remedy Dermatology Series Moisturizing Body Lotion, Unscented, 3 oz. Bottle, One
- All-over hand and body cream is formulated by skin care specialists to help skin stay hydrated and retain moisture for up to 24 hours
- Enriched with a proprietary botanical complex of soothing antioxidants and vitamins including hydrolyzed soy protein, clover flower extract and green teat extract
- Safflower oleosomes provide lasting moisturization with natural oils
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free and aloe-free
- Free of ingredients found on the North American 80 Comprehensive Series (NAC-80) list of possible irritants
- One 3-oz. travel-size flip-top bottle
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
From the Manufacturer
Remedy Dermatology Series lotions are carefully formulated by skincare experts and the brand is trusted by healthcare professionals.
- Provides support for sensitive skin of all ages
- Effective on dry and cracked skin
- Clinically tested to ensure product supplies skin nutrition
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, no aloe or phthalates which may cause irritation
IRRITATED SKIN LOSES MOISTURE FASTER
Proper skin support can help restore moisture and reduce further loss, helping damaged skin repair itself.
Supports skin’s natural defenses, protecting skin from moisture loss for up to 24 hours.
Relieves and supports healing of dry, cracked skin by helping maintain natural moisture levels.
Free of the ingredients found on the North American 80 Comprehensive Series (NAC 80) list of possible allergens.
Smooth, rich formula absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it soft, not oily or greasy.
THE REMEDY DERMATOLOGY SERIES DIFFERENCE
Made by skincare experts and tested by dermatologists.
Oleosomes are microscopic pods of natural oils that break open at different times to provide lasting moisturization.
Nutrients, moisturizers and antioxidants come from plant-based sources including green tea, clove flower and soy.