Remedy Dermatology Hand & Body Lotion, 8 fl oz
- FREE SHIPPING
- Buy 2, Save 10% w/ Remedy2 Code at Checkout
- Remedy Dermatology Series Body Lotion is formulated by skin care specialists to help skin stay hydrated and retain moisture for up to 24 hours
- Contains a proprietary botanical complex of soothing antioxidants and vitamins for skin nutrition; plus hydration and humectants for lasting moisturization
- Safflower oleosomes provide lasting moisturization with natural oils
- Clinically tested, this moisturizing lotion is pH balanced, paraben free, fragrance free & hypoallergenic with no aloe, phthalates or sulfates
- Free of ingredients found on the North American 80 Comprehensive Series (NAC-80) list of possible irritants
Remedy Dermatology Series is a line of skin care products specifically created by skin care experts. This skin calming body lotion for women, hydrates and moisturizes to help maintain skin’s natural defenses. People who care about your skin deserve scientifically-based skincare products like Remedy Dermatology. Great for rough, dry, itchy, irritated and cracked skin.
Remedy Dermatology Series lotions are carefully formulated by skincare experts and the brand is trusted by healthcare professionals.
- Provides support for sensitive skin of all ages
- Effective on dry and cracked skin
- Clinically tested to ensure product supplies skin nutrition
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, no aloe or phthalates which may cause irritation
IRRITATED SKIN LOSES MOISTURE FASTER
Proper skin support can help restore moisture and reduce further loss, helping damaged skin repair itself.
Supports skin’s natural defenses, protecting skin from moisture loss for up to 24 hours.
Relieves and supports healing of dry, cracked skin by helping maintain natural moisture levels.
Free of the ingredients found on the North American 80 Comprehensive Series (NAC 80) list of possible allergens.
Smooth, rich formula absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it soft, not oily or greasy.
THE REMEDY DERMATOLOGY SERIES DIFFERENCE
Made by skincare experts and tested by dermatologists.
Oleosomes are microscopic pods of natural oils that break open at different times to provide lasting moisturization.
Nutrients, moisturizers and antioxidants come from plant-based sources including green tea, clove flower and soy.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|