Optifoam Gentle Silicone-Faced Foam Dressings
- Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion and helps create an ideal healing environment
- Silicone face allows you to lift and reapply the dressing
- Soft conformable foam can be cut to size
- Low friction and shear outer layer
- Indications: partial and full-thickness wounds; Contraindications: third-degree burns
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
Every wound deserves gentle care. That’s why we put our clinical expertise to use and created Optifoam Gentle Dressings. Technologically advanced and a class apart from drugstore bandages, Medline Optifoam Gentle Dressings are true hospital-quality products designed for use in challenging wound care situations.
Featuring a specially-formulated silicone adhesive that holds tight yet allows for repositioning, Optifoam Gentle Dressings allow for wound healing progress checks. And, they remove easily, helping to minimize discomfort and trauma to the surrounding skin (periwound).
- Superabsorbent core absorbs and retains fluid
- Foam dressing helps reduce friction and shear
- Silicone adhesive helps reduce the discomfort of dressing removal
- Waterproof outer layer helps protect the wound
A closer look at Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam Dressing without Border.
Soft and comfortable, this dressing has light/moderate absorbency, making it a great choice for wounds with minor oozing or bleeding. The silicone face aids in placement over the wound. And, because it’s a non-bordered style, the dressing can be cut to size, allowing you to create a custom application when covered with a secondary dressing to secure in place.
|Optifoam Gentle Lite Silicone Face Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap Core|
|Location of Silicone||Face
|Can Be Cut to Fit||Yes – Non-Bordered Style Only||Yes||No||No||No|