Optifoam Gentle Lite Wound Dressings
- Silicone dressing provides gentle adherence
- Low-profile, flexible design for easy conformability in tough-to-dress areas and enhanced patient experience
- Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
- Indications: partial and full-thickness wounds with minimal drainage
- Contraindications: third-degree burns
Every wound deserves gentle care. That’s why we put our clinical expertise to use and created Optifoam Gentle Dressings. Technologically advanced and a class apart from drugstore bandages, Medline Optifoam Gentle Dressings are true hospital-quality products designed for use in challenging wound care situations.
Featuring a specially-formulated silicone adhesive that holds tight yet allows for repositioning, Optifoam Gentle Dressings allow for wound healing progress checks. And, they remove easily, helping to minimize discomfort and trauma to the surrounding skin (periwound).
- Superabsorbent core absorbs and retains fluid
- Foam dressing helps reduce friction and shear
- Silicone adhesive helps reduce the discomfort of dressing removal
- Waterproof outer layer helps protect the wound
A closer look at Optifoam Gentle Lite Silicone Face Foam Dressing.
Soft and flexible, this dressing has the lightest absorbency of all our Optifoam Gentle dressings, making it a great choice for minor wounds with little to no oozing or bleeding. Choose from both bordered and non-bordered styles. Bordered styles have silicone on the border in addition to the foam face. Non-bordered styles can be cut to size, allowing you to create a custom application when covered with a secondary dressing to secure in place.
|Optifoam Gentle Lite Silicone Face Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap Core|
|Location of Silicone||Face
|Can Be Cut to Fit||Yes – Non-Bordered Style Only||Yes||No||No||No|
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|