Optifoam Gentle Foam Wound Dressings with Silicone Adhesive Border
- Highly conformable silicone border provides gentle adhesion and can be lifted and reapplied
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level to increase breathability
- Low friction and shear outer layer
- Indications: partial and full-thickness wounds with drainage
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
|Pack Size||5 Box (BX)|
Every wound deserves gentle care. That’s why we put our clinical expertise to use and created Optifoam Gentle Dressings. Technologically advanced and a class apart from drugstore bandages, Medline Optifoam Gentle Dressings are true hospital-quality products designed for use in challenging wound care situations.
Featuring a specially-formulated silicone adhesive that holds tight yet allows for repositioning, Optifoam Gentle Dressings allow for wound healing progress checks. And, they remove easily, helping to minimize discomfort and trauma to the surrounding skin (periwound).
- Superabsorbent core absorbs and retains fluid
- Foam dressing helps reduce friction and shear
- Silicone adhesive helps reduce the discomfort of dressing removal
- Waterproof outer layer helps protect the wound
A closer look at Optifoam Gentle Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing.
Featuring a non-adherent hydrophilic foam face for breathability, softness and moisture absorbency, this dressing has low-profile edges which help it conform to the wound area. It provides moderate absorbency, making it a good choice for wounds with moderate oozing. Choose from square and rectangle shapes.
|Optifoam Gentle Lite Silicone Face Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing||Optifoam Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap Core|
|Location of Silicone||Face
|Can Be Cut to Fit||Yes – Non-Bordered Style Only||Yes||No||No||No|