Medline Woodland Friends Nitrile Exam Gloves - Shop All
Out of Stock
Woodland Friends Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Sizes XS - XL
- Colorful packaging features kid-friendly designs; a different woodland friend (squirrel, owl, rabbit, fox, bear) appears on every size box to help put kids at ease
- Gloves have excellent tactile sensitivity and barrier protection to create a glove you can depend on; intended for use by the healthcare professional
- Meet ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against chemotherapy drugs*
- SmartGuard protective film barrier over the box opening helps reduce waste, while color-coded sizing helps you quickly identify the right size every time
- Medline is a proud sponsor of Starlight Children's Foundation, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to bring joy and comfort to hospitalized children and their families;*Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
It’s what’s inside that counts.
Our kid-friendly Woodland Friends nitrile exam gloves not only bring comfort in a soft wash of blue, they’re gloves you can depend on—for the smallest patients who depend on you.
- Color-coded sizing helps quickly identify the right fit
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and barrier protection
- SmartGuard® film helps dispense gloves one at a time
- Tested for use with chemo therapy drugs*
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip
*Not for use with Carmustine or Thiotepa.