Medline Woodland Friends Nitrile Exam Gloves - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationDependable, Medical-Grade Protection Packaged in Kid-Friendly Boxes
- Premium, medical-grade gloves are packaged for use in pediatrician offices and other kid-friendly healthcare environments
- Colorful boxes features kid-friendly designs; a different woodland friend (squirrel, owl, rabbit, fox, bear) appears on each size box
- Gloves have excellent tactile sensitivity and barrier protection plus textured fingertips for grip
- 9.5-inch beaded cuffs; 3.5 mil finger thickness; 2.4 mil palm thickness
- Meet ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against chemotherapy drugs*
- Medline is a proud sponsor of Starlight Children's Foundation, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to bring joy and comfort to hospitalized children and their families
- Violet blue gloves available in XS-XL
*Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
From the Manufacturer
It’s what’s inside that counts.
Our kid-friendly Woodland Friends nitrile exam gloves not only bring comfort in a soft wash of blue, they’re gloves you can depend on—for the smallest patients who depend on you.
- Color-coded sizing helps quickly identify the right fit
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and barrier protection
- SmartGuard® film helps dispense gloves one at a time
- Tested for use with chemo therapy drugs*
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip
*Not for use with Carmustine or Thiotepa.