Medline VersaShield Storm Nitrile Exam Gloves -Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationXS-XL Nitrile Gloves Made for Use in Demanding Situations
- Designed for use in demanding EMS situations, and a favorite of tattoo artists, lightweight yet strong gloves offer uncompromising quality and protection
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip and control
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and superior flexibility; 3.9 mil finger thickness; 2.8 mil palm thickness
- 9.5-inch cuffs are beaded to help prevent roll down
- Black gloves are available in XS-XL
|Associated SKUs||MG6114H, MG6113H, MG6112H, MG6114, MG6113, MG6112, MG6111|
From the Manufacturer
Guard your hands against chemicals, dirt and germs.
Thoughtfully designed for exceptional barrier protection, VersaShield Storm nitrile gloves are a go-to choice for both medical and household tasks. Latex- and powder-free, the lightweight nitrile material resists slipping and protects your hands from fluids as well as many household chemicals. You’ll also enjoy the grip-enhancing textured fingertips and stain-hiding black color whether you’re wearing them to care for wounds, handle cleaning agents or simply safeguard against germs in public settings.
Features you’ll appreciate every day.
- Strong nitrile material provides excellent barrier protection and high resistance to chemicals* and oils compared to natural rubber gloves
- Not made with natural rubber latex to help prevent latex-related skin irritations
- Ambidextrous fit and excellent donning characteristics make these gloves easy to put on
- Textured fingertips help improve grip
- Black color looks sleek and professional and helps hide dirt and stains
When to reach for nitrile gloves.
* Testing/data on file.