Medline VersaShield Extended Cuff Nitrile Gloves - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationChem- and Fentanyl-Test Gloves with 12-Inch Cuff
- Premium hospital-quality gloves provide dependable strength you can count on
- Long 12-inch cuff helps provide an extra barrier for your wrists and arms
- Textured fingertips provide enhanced grip; 6.7 mil finger thickness; 5.1 mil palm thickness
- Barrier tested against fentanyl exposure up to 167 minutes to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Chemical tested to ASTM F739-12*
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs**
- Meet standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)***
- Dark blue gloves available in XS-XL
* Tested chemicals available upon request.
** When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Caution: Testing showed a minimum breakthrough time of 30.3 minutes with Carmustine, 91.0 minutes with Thiotepa.
*** Data on file.