Medline SurePrep Rapid Dry Barrier Film 28mL Spray 1Ct
- Premium, hospital-quality barrier film sprays on clear and helps protect damaged or intact skin from moisture, friction and adhesive trauma
- Nonstinging, noncytotoxic formula dries within 30 seconds and provides protection for up to 72 hours
- Alcohol-free for greater comfort
- One 28 mL spray bottle
Upgrade to a pain-free skin-prep routine.
Medline SurePrep is a hospital-grade, nonstinging barrier film designed to painlessly protect skin around a wound or ostomy site from damage. The unique, alcohol-free formula helps prevent skin irritation from adhesive stripping, friction, wound fluid and incontinence-related moisture, and it also helps secondary dressings stay in place for longer. Supplied in easy-to-use wipes, wands or a spray bottle, SurePrep dries within seconds of application and immediately provides reliable, pain-free barrier protection for up to 72 hours.
When to use SurePrep Rapid Dry No-Sting Barrier Film
Medical professionals trust SurePrep to protect skin around wounds or ostomy sites that will come in contact with a secondary dressing. It can be safely applied to both intact and damaged skin.
SurePrep should not be used on infected skin, near the eyes, or as the only covering in situations that require protection from bacterial contamination, e.g. intravenous therapy catheter sites and full- or partial-thickness wounds.
If using SurePrep on periwound skin, always clean the wound thoroughly with a wound cleanser such as Prophase Wound Cleanser before applying SurePrep.
- Enhances patient comfort with no-sting, alcohol-free formula
- Protects skin from adhesive stripping, friction, incontinence-associated damage and maceration from wound fluid
- Extends wear time of dressings by helping them stick to skin longer
- Dries in just 30 seconds for near-instantaneous protection
- Stays in place to provide protection for up to 72 hours or until dressing change
- Remains transparent for easy visibility when assessing skin
Instructions for use
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|