Medline Steel Bedside Commode 4Ct
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationMedline Steel Bedside Commode, 350-lb. Weight Capacity, Case of 4
- Deluxe 3-in-1 Steel Bedside Commode has a back rail that supports patient transfers and removes quickly and easily
- Durable seat with lid is made of plastic for easy cleaning
- Plastic armrests for additional patient comfort
- Adjustable legs allow seat to be raised or lowered in 1-inch increments for a seat of height of 15-21 inches
- 15 inch seat depth; 19 inch width between arms; 24 inch overall width
- 350-lb. weight capacity
- Case of 4 commodes
|Pack Size||4 Case (CS)|
From the Manufacturer
Medline 3-in-1 Commode with Microban Antimicrobial*
Microban antimicrobial* protection is built into the Medline 3-in-1 commode to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew, for the life of the product. After all, you want a commode that takes good care of you, not the other way around.
*These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Multi-functional design for use as a bedside toilet, or without bucket for use as a raised seat over bathroom
toilet or without seat for use as toilet support rails.
Toilet paper holder
Anyone needing the aid of a bedside commode will appreciate this built-in holder that keeps toilet paper close at hand
Rubber feet help hold the commode in place and won’t scratch wood or tile floors
Simple height adjustment
Locking push-buttons make it easy to adjust to the perfect height without requiring any tools. 1” height increments from 23.5″ – 29.75″