Medline Safety Lancets - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationLancet, Safety: Safety Lancet
- Simple and safe for both the healthcare professional and the patient
- Needle retracts automatically and locks out for extra safety, protecting against needlestick injuries, and it also helps prevent cross-contamination
- Three styles available: Pressure-Activated, Push Button, Side Button
- MPHST and MPHPRESS items are for pressure-activated safety lancets
- MPHSAFETY items are for push button safety lancets
- MPHSTSIDE items are for side button safety lancets
|Associated SKUs||MPHPRESS21Z, MPHST21Z, MPHPRESS21, MPHPRESS23Z , MPHPRESS23, MPHPRESS26Z , MPHPRESS26, MPHST28MCZ, MPHPRESS28Z, MPHST28Z, MPHPRESS28 , MPHPRESS30Z, MPHPRESS30 , MPHSAFETY21Z, MPHSAFETY21, MPHSAFETY23Z, MPHSAFETY23, MPHSAFETY285Z, MPHSAFETY281Z, MPHSAFETY2|
From the Manufacturer
Designed for use in hospitals by professionals who do hundreds of blood draws every week, Medline Safety Lancets are reliable, accurate and easy to use. And, perhaps most importantly, they produce a gentle puncture. Gentle is especially important when you’re doing regular at-home capillary blood sampling and sticking your finger weekly, daily or more. Diabetics checking glucose and those checking prothrombin time (INR) will appreciate the hospital-quality accuracy these lancets offer. And everyone will appreciate choosing the style that they like best: push button, pressure-activated or side button.
- The needle retracts automatically into the lancet after use and locks, helping prevent accidental finger sticks
- Single-use unit can’t be reloaded or reused, minimizing cross-contamination risk
- Each gauge is designed to ensure the proper amount of blood is drawn
- Pick the style that works best for you: push button, pressure-activated or side button
Gentle, Painless Punctures
- Lancets use spring action and are designed to penetrate to a controlled depth for a quick, gentle puncture
- MPHPRESS series pressure-activated safety lancets require 50% less pressure to activate*