Medline Restore Touch Nitrile Gloves maxOat+ - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationCertified Gluten Free XS-XL Gloves with Inner Coating Soothe Irritated Skin
- Durable nitrile gloves are coated with an inner layer of maxOat+, a blend of colloidal oatmeal, to help soothe skin and restore moisture
- Innovative design for hardworking hands is a favorite of nurses and now it's available for home healthcare use
- Great tactile sensitivity plus textured fingertips for grip
- 9.5-inch cuffs are beaded to help prevent roll down; 3.1 mil finger thickness; 2.4 mil palm thickness
- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Certified Gluten Free by the National Celiac Association*
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs**
- Light green gloves are available in XS-XL
* Data on file.** When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
From the Manufacturer
Wear gloves that soothe skin and restore comfort.
Coated with a layer of maxOat+™, our proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, Restore gloves help soothe and restore moisture to nurses’ hands so they can feel good in their gloves.
What is Colloidal Oatmeal?
It’s simply oats that have been ground very fine to provide maximum benefit by exposing more of its valuable components.
How does it work?
Restore puts a layer of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help maintain moisture and keep your skin feeling softer and smoother.
The hand-soothing care of Restore can play a key part of an effective hand hygiene program.
of nurses would recommend Restore to their colleagues1
of nurses say they are content with the condition of their hands at work after wearing Restore1
said my hands are well-hydrated and feel soft at work after wearing Restore1
Try Restore for all the right reasons
- Great tactile sensitivity in a strong and durable glove.
- Color-Coded Sizing: Quickly identify the right-sized glove every time.
- SmartGuard: Helps keep gloves in the box.
- More Gloves per Box: 300 gloves per box means less change outs.
- Chemo-tested: Meets the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs (tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request; do not use with carmustine and thiotepa).
- Data cited refers to Medline’s 10-day product trial. Data available upon request.