Medline Restore Sense Nitrile Gloves maxOat+ - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationGreen XS-XL Gloves with Inner maxOat+ Coating Help Moisturize Skin
- Hand-soothing gloves are coated with an inner layer of maxOat+, a blend of colloidal oatmeal, to help keep skin feeling softer
- Innovative design for hardworking hands is a favorite of nurses and now it's available for home healthcare use
- Great tactile sensitivity plus textured fingertips for grip
- 9.5-inch cuffs are beaded to help prevent roll down; 3.5 mil finger thickness; 2.4 mil palm thickness
- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Certified Gluten Free by the National Celiac Association*
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs**
- Light green gloves are available in XS-XL
* Data on file.** When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
From the Manufacturer
Medline Restore Sense Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves with maxOat+
Count on these nitrile exam gloves for exceptional barrier protection without sacrificing skin softness. The latex-free formulation helps protect hands from fluids, chemicals* and germs, while a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and the glove helps maintain moisture. Highly recommended by professional nurses and accepted by the National Eczema Association, these gloves are widely trusted to leave hands feeling soft.
- Great tactile sensitivity in a strong and durable glove
- Textured fingertips help improve grip
- Nitrile design provides high resistance to chemicals* and oils compared to natural rubber gloves
- Not made with natural rubber latex to help prevent latex-related skin irritations
- Chemo-tested design meets the standard ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against select chemotherapy drugs (tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request; do not use with carmustine and thiotepa)
What is colloidal oatmeal?
Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves are coated with a layer of maxOat+, a proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, which helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
Colloidal oatmeal is made of oats that have been very finely ground to maximize benefits by exposing more of the oats’ valuable components.
Don’t just take our word for it.
* Testing/data on file.