Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves maxOat+ - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationOff White XS-XL Gloves with Inner maxOat+ Coating for Soft Skin
- Hand-soothing gloves are coated with an inner layer of maxOat+, a blend of colloidal oatmeal, to help keep skin feeling softer
- Innovative design for hardworking hands is a favorite of nurses and now it's available for home healthcare use
- Great tactile sensitivity plus textured fingertips for grip
- 9.5-inch cuffs are beaded to help prevent roll down; 3.6 mil finger thickness; 2.8 mil palm thickness
- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Certified Gluten Free by the National Celiac Association*
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs**
- Off white gloves are available in XS-XL
* Data on file.** When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
From the Manufacturer
What is collodial oatmeal?
it’s simply oats that have been ground very fine to provide maximum benefit by exposing more of it’s valuable components
How does it’s work?
Restore put a layer of maxOat+ a proprieatry blend of colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help relieve conditions associated with dry itchy skin
Why do nurses love Restore Exam Gloves ?
Based on a nationwide survey of 822 nurses who tried Restore for 10 days
Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves
Hand-soothing care with maxOat+ Colloidal Oatmeal
Wearing protective gloves every day can irritate your skin, making hands feel dry and uncomfortable.
Medline Restore Nitrile Exam Gloves put a layer of maxOat+ colloidal oatmeal between your skin and glove to help relieve conditions associated with dry skin. The result: hands feel softer, smoother and ready to perform.
A great-fitting glove will completely change the way you work–improving your grip, dexterity and performance.
Medline offers a variety of glove choices to fit every need, from specialty gloves to heavy-duty exam gloves.