Medline Remedy Phytoplex Z-Guard Skin Paste 4oz 1Ct
- Indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with diaper rash caused by wetness, urine and/or stool and other macerated skin conditions
- Temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin, minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- White petrolatum-based (57%) and zinc oxide (17%) formulation sticks on intact, irritated or denuded skin
- Formulated without menthol or other analgesics that may cause a burning sensation on sensitive skin
- Ideal for neonates, geriatrics, oncology patients and anyone with macerated skin
- CHG Compatible, Paraben-Free, Hypoallergic, Pediatrician Tested
- Suitable for all ages
Working for the Benefit of Sensitive Skin
The Medline Remedy Phytoplex line combines the most advanced skincare science with some of the gentlest, most beneficial botanicals nature provides. The result is a complete regimen of skincare specifically formulated for use on sensitive skin
The primary mission of the Phytoplex line focuses on managing at-risk skin so redness, dry skin and stress do not disrupt the normal barrier function of the skin surface. Phytoplex is formulated to help mitigate these negative effects and help maintain conditions needed for normal, healthy skin functions.
There are no Parabens, Sulfates, Aloe or Phthalates in Phytoplex.
What is in Phytoplex?
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Vitamin D
These are all humectants derived from nature to moisturize skin
Blue-Green Algae Extract
Soothes and refreshes with vital nutrients including proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
Green Tea and Clove Flower Extract
These two ingredients are naturally high in antioxidants to soothe and comfort skin
Natural Oils and Extracts including Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract and Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, and Phospholipids.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|