Medline Push-Button Aluminum Crutches Adult 1 Pair
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationMedline Push-Button Aluminum Underarm Crutches, 250-lb. Weight Capacity, Adult (5ft. 2in. - 5ft. 10in), One Pair
- Lightweight aluminum crutches have a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most and a built-in metal ring to help prevent excessive wear
- I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1/4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy 44.5-52.5 inch adjustment
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with nonskid rubber tips and cushions; no assembly required.
- Fits adults 5ft. 2in. - 5ft. 10in. tall; 250-lb. weight capacity
- 1 pair of crutches
|Pack Size||1 Case (CS)|