Medline Offset Handle Aluminum Canes - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product Information20+ Styles Plus Officially-Licensed U.S. Army Designs
- Economical canes have an offset handle design that centers the user�s weight over the strongest part of the cane
- Ergonomically designed to provide comfort and support for partial weight-bearing users
- Push-button, height-adjustable (29" to 38") in one-inch increments so you can find the perfect height
- Secured with a locking ring to provide quiet, rattle-free use and added safety
- Foam handle for comfort plus convenient wrist strap
- Lightweight aluminum construction weighs less than 1 lb. yet supports up to 300 lbs.
- Available in assorted colors and designs plus officially-licensed U.S. Army patterns
|Associated SKUs||MDS86420, MDS86420ARGY, MDS86420BPAIS, MDS86420CAMO, MDS86420B, MDS86420BRZW, MDS86420CHRW, MDS86420FLAG, MDS86420HT, MDS86420MC, MDS86420POLKA, MDS86420PR, MDS86420PURP, MDS86420BS, MDS86420TRI|
From the Manufacturer
Canes for the 21st century.
Canes are useful for getting around, but flair typically takes a backseat to function. Take a step in the right direction with Medline’s Offset Handle Fashion Canes, which combine a little inspiration from the runway with usability. Choose from a number of modern prints and colors to add a personal touch to your look the next time you’re out and about.
A Closer Look
- Fashion meets function: along with a colorful shaft, each cane has a soft black foam handle for an easy grip
- A wrist strap keeps it securely at your side, even over rough terrain
- Adjust the height from 29″ to 38″ for a perfect fit
- Weighs less than a pound, so it won’t contribute to muscle ache or soreness
Who needs a cane?
There’s more than one type of cane user. If you identify with one of the descriptions below, there’s a good chance you could benefit from a cane.
If walking or standing for long periods of time is uncomfortable, and falling is a concern, a cane provides the support you need.
No matter your age, walking unaided can be a chore if you experience instability or spastic movements.
When healing from a lower extremity injury, a cane will help you keep your weight off the affected area.