Medline Locking Raised Toilet Seat with Arms 1Ct
- Bathroom mobility aid has a front clamping mechanism that locks the seat onto the toilet so you don't have to worry about it coming loose or shifting during use or transfer
- Adds 5" of height to help make using the toilet easier for seniors and those with trouble bending
- Wide, contoured surface for comfort
- Arms on both sides for extra support
- Fits most toilet standard toilets from 11"L to 14"L
- 350-lb. weight capacity
- One white raised toilet seat with arms
Medline Raised Toilet Seat with Microban Antimicrobial*
Microban antimicrobial* protection is built into the Medline Raised Toilet Seat to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew, for the life of the product. After all, you want a raised toilet seat that takes good care of you, not the other way around.
*These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms
Stays clean and fresh
Antimicrobial protection helps inhibit germ growth, helping your product fight stain and odor causing microbes.
Adds 5 inches of height
A raised seat can make a big difference between being able to sit down or stand back up when using the toilet independently.
Fits on most toilets
Made lock onto most round toilet bowl openings from 11″ to 14″ without scratching the finish
Locks securely & easily without tools
Locks in place securely to prevent slipping, removes easily so you can take it with you when traveling
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|