Medline Insulin Pen Needles - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationThin, Comfortable Needle in Assorted Sizes Plus Bulk Quantities
- Disposable, single-use pen needles attach securely to insulin pens for easy injection at all sites
- Thin wall technology allows for easy flow of medication during injection
- Thin needle penetrates more gently into the skin for greater comfort
- Convenient, highly portable solution for diabetics and caregivers
- Compatible with: Autopen, BD Pen, Flexpen, Novopen/Novolet/Innolet, Humapen Ergo/Humapen
- Compatible with: Luxura/Humapen Memoir, Kwikpen, Solostar, Symlinpen, Berlipen, Omnican Pen, Opticlik, OptiPen/OptiSet
- Available in assorted sizes plus bulk quantities
|Associated SKUs||MPHPN324Z, MPHPN324, MPHPN315Z, MPHPN315, MPHPN318Z, MPHPN318|
From the Manufacturer
Medline Pen Needles
Easy injection at all sites
Thin wall technology allows for easy flow of medication during injection. Medline pen needles fit most insulin pens.
Medline 31G 8mm Pen Needles are conveniently packaged 100 per box.
Medline offers a full line of pen needles with varying gauges and lengths to fit your needs.
Instructions for Use
Pull tab to remove wrapper from pen needle and attach to insulin delivery pen. Twist to secure.
Remove caps from pen needle and follow manufacturer’s guidelines for insulin injection.
Recap pen needle and discard in an appropriate sharps container.