Medline Half Surgical Drape 40x58 20Ct
- Our standard drape collection features a top-of-the-line SMS fabric, composed of five strong fiber layers for exceptionally high barrier strength
- Made of 100% polypropylene, SMS drapes are soft and drapeable
- Composed with the latest-generation SMS technology, Medline SMS drapes have smaller fibers and a more uniform fiber lay-down
- Standard half drape sheet measures 40" x 58" (102 x 147 cm)
|Pack Size||20 Case (CS)|
From the industry-leading provider of surgical drapes
Your OR demands the best performance. Designed to excel, our surgical drapes offer innovative features, help streamline efficiency and inventory, and provide both safety and comfort to your patients and staff.
A. Heavy film side panels improve drapeability and identify sterile vs. nonsterile field
B. Hook-and-loop line holders secure multiple lines at once without releasing
C. Critical absorbent reinforcement with high absorbency to help manage fluid around surgical site
D. Hand-placed adhesive strip on back of drape provides exceptional precision
E. Anti-slip instrument pad keeps tools close at hand
Take a look at our innovative selection of standard and procedure-specific drapes.
The drape that started it all, our standard drapes offer exceptionally high barrier strength and suit a wide range of procedures.
Made for high-fluid procedures, UltraGard’s tri-laminate material absorbs fluids to help reduce contamination risk and is 40% heavier than standard SMS.
Ideal for orthopedic and cardiovascular procedures, extra-strength Orthomax drapes are larger overall and 58% heavier than industry standard SMS.
Hydro-Dynamic Absorption™ (HDA) Drape
Created for cath lab procedures, HDA drapes minimize the risk of pooling and runoff—thanks to a valved fluid design that quickly absorbs and locks away fluids.
Medline drapes rank number one in overall performance.*
Made of five strong fiber layers, our SMS drape absorbs more fluid at the critical zones.
- Latest SMS fabric technology ensures exceptionally high barrier strength
- Heavy film side panels improve drapeability, help prevent shifting and visually separate sterile and nonsterile fields
- Hook and loop line holders save prep time and help organize the surgical field
- Low-linting helps reduce the risk factors associated with infection
*Data on file