Medline Guardian Toilet Safety Rails
- Durable bathroom mobility aid installs easily to help make getting on and off the toilet seat easier
- Handles are adjustable and rotate back to allow for a wide range of comfortable and secure positions
- Closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, sure grip
- Adjustable height so rail can be used on both standard and elevated toilet seats
- Easy-to-clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with the included 18" to 24" adjustable bracket
- Width adjustment between armrests: 8" - 24"; Overall depth: at arm 16.75", at leg 12"
- 300-lb. weight capacity
|Associated SKUs||MDS86100RF, G30300H, G30300-1KD|
Supportive frames for toilets.
Anyone recovering from surgery or having balance issues can struggle with sitting down and standing up without assistance. However, most people don’t want to ask for this kind of help while in the bathroom. That’s why Medline Toilet Safety Rails are the ideal solution. Strong and easy to install, they make your bathroom safer and empower independence.
- Adaptable to fit the shape of almost any toilet or person
- Sturdy, with a full 250-lb. weight capacity
- Easy-to-clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl
- Fast and simple setup without tools
Easy push-button adjustments raise or lower the handles for standard or elevated toilet seats.
The frame can be attached in minutes, tool-free, using the included bracket.
Armrests feature closed-cell foam for comfort and a solid grasp.