Medline Great Grip Weighted Bendable Utensils Set of 4
- Dining aid helps those with limited hand control, decreased grip strength, Parkinson's or spasticity eat more independently
- Soft, cushion grip handle with ridges is oversized and has 6-oz. of added weight to provide more control
- Metal utensil head bends, allowing for angles that make eating easier
- Set includes fork, serrated knife, teaspoon and tablespoon
|Pack Size||1 Set (ST)|
Hefty. Flexible. Essential.
We’ve added extra weight to each of our Great Grip Weighted & Bendable Utensils. Why? Because the added heft makes them easier to control, especially if you have Parkinson’s disease, spastic movements or limited fine motor skills. It’s time to put down the store-bought flatware and take up these essential tools of daily living.
A closer look
- Each piece features a soft, built-up handle for a better grip
- The head can be bent to the left or right at nearly any angle to meet your needs
- 6 oz. of added weight helps improve hand-to-mouth coordination
- Made of dishwasher-safe metal and nylon; no special care is required
Easy pieces for everyday
Choose the right set for you from our complete line of adaptive living utensils.
Utensils weigh only 1.1 oz. Made from stainless steel with a black nylon handle.
Great Grip Bendable Utensils
Soft, built-up handle for easy grip. Metal shaft is bendable right or left at any angle to fit specific needs.
Great Grip Weighted and Bendable Utensils
Better control with built-up handle and 6 oz. of added weight. Head is bendable for individuals with limited hand control, Parkinson’s disease or spasticity.