Medline Great Grip Bendable Fork 1 Count
- Dining aid helps those with limited mobility or decreased grip strength eat independently
- Soft, cushion grip handle with ridges is oversized and easy to hold
- Metal fork bends, allowing for angles that make eating easier
- One fork
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
This way, that way, your way.
A fork. A knife. A spoon. You probably never gave much thought to these basic tools of daily life—at least until they no longer served your needs. Designed with you in mind, we made our Great Grip Bendable Utensils flexible enough to bend as necessary, making mealtimes more enjoyable—and helping you maintain your independence.
A closer look
- Each piece has a soft, built-up handle for an easy grip
- Bend the shaft to the left or right at nearly any angle—whatever works for you
- Made of dishwasher-safe metal and nylon; no special care is required
Easy pieces for everyday
Choose the right set for you from our complete line of adaptive living utensils.
Utensils weigh only 1.1 oz. Made from stainless steel with a black nylon handle.
Soft, built-up handle for easy grip. Metal shaft is bendable right or left at any angle to fit specific needs.