Medline Gen 2 Weil Knee Walker Burgundy 1Ct
- Doctor-designed knee walker with turning front wheels and locking brakes is ideal for people recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation or ulcers of the foot
- Protects propelling foot from hitting the rear for safety
- Full-length, extra-padded leg rest (14.5in. L x 8.5 in. W) plus adjustable height (4ft. 10in. - 6ft. 4in.) for maximum comfort
- Includes small mesh storage bag plus large 11in. x 9.5in. x 9.25 in. basket
- 300-lb. weight capacity; use with either a left or right below-the-knee injury
- One burgundy knee walker for indoor/outdoor use
The Doctor-Designed Generation 2 Weil Knee Walker
Recovering from a foot, ankle or lower-leg injury? Enjoy greater mobility, stability and comfort while you heal with Medline’s Generation 2 Weil Knee Walker. Developed by a podiatrist as a safer, more comfortable alternative to crutches, this smooth-rolling device lets you keep weight off your foot and ankle without the strain on hands and underarms that comes from crutches. Instead, a cushioned knee pad takes the load off your lower leg as you safely propel your way forward with the other foot. Packed with features you’ll love, the Weil Knee Walker ensures you stay comfortable and secure on your healing journey.
The sturdy T-shaped base provides excellent stability to help prevent tipping and falls. The slender, single-wheel back also keeps the propelling foot from hitting the walker while in use. Meanwhile, three durable wheels keep you gliding smoothly both indoors and out.
The Generation 2 Weil Knee Walker folds in half for simple storage and transport. The cushion’s X-shaped base lowers all the way down, and then a large dial near the front wheels lets you tip the front half back. Re-tighten the dial to ensure the knee walker stays folded for easier carrying, lifting and stowing.
Easy-squeeze hand brakes on both sides keep the knee walker from rolling too fast or from moving while you’re standing still. Additionally, a bright red switch on the handlebar lets you lock the steering column to prevent the frame from turning.
Take your personal belongings to-go in the roomy metal basket. Traveling light? Simply lift it off the latch and pull it off when you don’t need it.
Get the perfect fit thanks to the easily height-adjustable knee cushion and handles. Multiple manual adjustment points allow the knee walker to comfortably accommodate most users.
Medline weil Knee Walker G2 – Part 1
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|