Medline FitRight Ultra Disposable Underwear - See All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationHeavy Absorbency Pull-On Style for Light to Moderate Incontinence in M-XL
- Pull-on disposable underwear is made of silky soft, nonwoven fabric and has a discreet, body-contoured design so it fits and feels like regular underwear
- Dryness layer wicks fluid away from the skin and into the extra-absorbent core
- Elastic leg gathers help prevent leaks
- Heavy absorbency for light to moderate urinary/bowel incontinence
- Available in 3 sizes: M (28-40 inch waist), L (40-56 inch waist) and XL (56-68 inch waist)
|Associated SKUs||FIT23005AZ, FIT23005A, FIT23505AZ, FIT23505A, FIT23600AZ, FIT23600A|
From the Manufacturer
offers the ultimate in protection and comfort, and no one will know you have them on.
The #1 Brand In Long-Term Care Facilities
- Soft, flexible anti-leak guards
- SensiSoft fabric is silky soft and very comfortable
- Linear embossed core with odor control
- Inner absorbent layer wicks moisture away from the skin
- Trim, body-contoured design