Medline FitGuard Touch Nitrile Exam Gloves, Size M 300Ct
Product InformationMedline FitRight Exam Gloves, Powder-Free Nitrile, Medium, Box of 300
- Our most sensitive nitrile glove combines great tactile feel with durable nitrile protection
- Textured fingertips offer an enhanced grip; beaded cuffs help prevent roll down
- 9.5 inches long; 3.1 mil finger thickness; 2.4 mil palm thickness
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Size medium
- One box of 300 dark blue gloves
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
|Finger Thickness||3.1 mil|
|Palm Thickness||2.4 mil|
|Pack Size||300 Box (BX)|
From the Manufacturer
Medline FitGuard Touch Nitrile Exam Gloves
A soft and comfortable glove preferred by nurses everywhere
When tactile sensitivity is important, the Medline FitGuard Touch gets the job done. This softer, thinner nitrile exam glove features advanced tactile sensitivity and textured fingertips for a strong, confident grip.
A comfortable choice that’s easy to wear every day and chemotherapy tested* for extra protection.
A great-fitting glove will completely change the way you work–improving your grip, dexterity and performance.
Medline offers a variety of glove choices to fit every need, from specialty gloves to heavy-duty exam gloves.