Medline Deluxe Bathtub Safety Grab Bar Microban Wh 1Ct
- Easy-to-install grab bar with bilevel handgrip mounts to the side of any standard bathtub to provide a firm handhold for getting into and out of the tub
- Step-through clamp design for an unobstructed entry/exit path with better hand positioning
- Made of rugged enamel-coated steel with rubber-lined pads that won't mar tub surface
- Versatile design lets you mount the bar horizontally or vertically; simple tool-free installation with mounting hardware included
- Complies with ADA guidelines
- 250-lb. weight capacity
- One white grab bar
*This product has antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. The product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease-causing organisms.
Medline Tub Assist Bar with Microban Antimicrobial*
Microban antimicrobial* protection is built into the Medline Tub Assist Bar to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew, for the life of the product. After all, you want a tub assist bar that takes good care of you, not the other way around.
*These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Multiple grab points
Installs vertically onto tub. Curved and straight handle provides support at any angle.
Enamel coated steel
Strong steel frame is coated with highly durable enamel paint that is textured for a more reliable grip.
Soft, wide pads compress to hold the bar firmly in place without scratching wall or tub surfaces.
Large, easy-twist clamping knob tightens to securely hold bar in place on tubs or walls from 2¾” to 6¼” thick.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|