Medline Critical Response Orange Nitrile Gloves-Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationBright Orange Gloves for Emergency Situations in XS - 2XL
- Premium nitrile gloves designed for use in ambulances and emergency settings provide advanced protection and optimal grip for demanding, high-stress situations
- Orange color is highly visible
- Fully textured from fingertips to cuff for grip yet still sensitive with outstanding tactile feel
- 9.5-inch length with beaded cuff to help prevent roll down; 5 mil palm thickness; 5.9 mil finger thickness
- Resist permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Exceed FDA testing requirements for pinhole deficiencies with an acceptable quality level (AQL) of 0.651
- Meet standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)2
- Available in size S-2XL
References 1. Data on file. 2. Data on file.
From the Manufacturer
Unexpected exposure poses high risk.
Made tough to handle anything.
You’re covered with Critical Response Nitrile Exam Gloves.
A. Highly visible orange color stands out in an emergency
B. Fully textured from fingertips to cuff for a strong grip
C. SmartGuard protective film barrier helps reduce waste and improve efficiency
D. Strong yet sensitive with outstanding durability and tactile feel
E. Color-coded sizing helps you quickly and efficiently find the right size
F. Meets standards of the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)5
1. Data compiled from NEMSIS: https://athome.medline.com/en/. Accessed November 16, 2017.
2. Fentanyl involved in over half of opioid overdose deaths in 10 states. Published October 27, 2017. Available at https://athome.medline.com/en/.
3. Test Report: Akron Rubber Development Laboratory. Published November 7, 2017
4. Data on file based on freedom from holes or pinholes, tested via ASTM D 5151-99.
5. Meets the NFPA Standard on Protective Clothing and Ensembles for Emergency Medical Operation. NFPA 1999-2013 (2015-04-07)