Medline Critical Response Orange Nitrile Gloves - All
- Strong, highly visible gloves provide the advanced protection and optimal grip needed for demanding, high-stress situations
- Resist permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Exceed FDA testing requirements for pinhole deficiencies with an acceptable quality level (AQL) of 0.651
- Meet standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)2
- SmartGuard protective film barrier over the box opening helps reduce waste, while color-coded sizing helps you quickly identify the right size every time
- Learn more about Critical Response Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves
References 1. Data on file. 2. Data on file.
Unexpected exposure poses high risk.
Made tough to handle anything.
You’re covered with Critical Response Nitrile Exam Gloves.
A. Highly visible orange color stands out in an emergency
B. Fully textured from fingertips to cuff for a strong grip
C. SmartGuard protective film barrier helps reduce waste and improve efficiency
D. Strong yet sensitive with outstanding durability and tactile feel
E. Color-coded sizing helps you quickly and efficiently find the right size
F. Meets standards of the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)5
1. Data compiled from NEMSIS: https://athome.medline.com/en/. Accessed November 16, 2017.
2. Fentanyl involved in over half of opioid overdose deaths in 10 states. Published October 27, 2017. Available at https://athome.medline.com/en/.
3. Test Report: Akron Rubber Development Laboratory. Published November 7, 2017
4. Data on file based on freedom from holes or pinholes, tested via ASTM D 5151-99.
5. Meets the NFPA Standard on Protective Clothing and Ensembles for Emergency Medical Operation. NFPA 1999-2013 (2015-04-07)