Medline Basic Steel Heavy-Duty Bariatric Rollator 1Ct
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel rollator with 8-inch wheels weighs just 24 lbs. yet is reinforced to support up to 500 lbs.
- Padded, extra-wide 17.5in.W x 14in.D seat plus curved backrest for comfort when it's time to rest
- Handgrips are height adjustable for a better fit
- Loop-style brakes are easy to use - simply push down to lock and pull up to release
- Folds for storage and transport
- 8in. wheels; 23.5in. between handles; seat is 22in. from ground; height min./max. is 31.5in. -37.5in.
- One steel bariatric rollator
Medline Heavy Duty Mobility Rollator
With Durable Steel Frame
The Medline Bariatric Rollator features a durable steel frame and large 8″ wheels. This heavy-duty rolling walker is ideal for persons with health and rehab conditions. It features height adjustable handles and greater distance between the handles for seniors and people that need or want the extra room. Built for comfort, the medical walker has a padded seat and back support, so you can sit and rest in comfort after walking. The foldable design makes it super easy to store away when not in use.
500 lb Capacity with Extra Wide Seat*
Wide padded seat measures 17.5 x 14 inches. Overall rollator dimensions are 29 W x 44.5 H x 29 D inches. This rollator may not fit through all door frames
Stows while On-the-Go
Rollator walker folds flat for easy storage and transportation.
Convenient Removable Storage Bag
Easily store your personal belongings under the seat.
Large Oversized Wheels
Large 8 inch wheels with reinforced forks and spokes allows wheels to easily roll on all indoor surfaces and outdoor terrain.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
|Overall Width||29 in|