Medline Basic Aluminum Transport Chair Microban Burg 1Ct
- Designed to be pushed by a caregiver, transport chair has a lightweight yet durable powder-coated aluminum frame plus fold-down back with storage space, making it great for on-the-go use
- Upholstery and handles feature built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection*
- Comfortable, easy-clean nylon upholstery on 19Wx16D seat and 19H back
- Permanent full-length arms plus removable swing-away footrests for easier in/out
- Two 12-inch back wheels for smoother rolling on uneven outdoor surfaces
- Handbrakes plus seat belt for safety
- Overall width: 24.5 inches; overall height: 37.5 inches
- Lifetime warranty on frame; no assembly required
- One transport chair with gray frame/burgundy seat and 12-inch rear wheels
*These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the transport chair. The transport chair does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Transport Chair with Microban*
This transport chair promises less stress and more mobility on outings with your loved ones. Its collapsible frame with integrated handles makes it easy to fold, lift and pack in the car, and specially designed features ensure the comfortable ride you want and the accessibility you need.
More features you’ll love:
Restaurant-style armrests are shorter than regular armrests to allow you to sit up close to tables and desks while still providing ample arm support.
Built-in seat belt: A built-in lap seat belt helps prevent sliding and keeps you securely seated.
Large 12″ back wheels roll easily over most terrain, and locking brakes keep the chair safely in place during transfers or while sitting.
The tough, welded steel frame is durable yet lightweight, supporting up to 300lb. and providing portability that will last.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|