Medline Basic Aluminum Transport Chair 12in Red 1Ct
- Designed to be pushed by a caregiver, transport chair has a lightweight yet durable powder-coated aluminum frame plus fold-down back with storage space, making it great for on-the-go use
- Comfortable, easy-clean nylon upholstery on 18Wx16D seat and 19H back
- Permanent full-length arms plus removable swing-away footrests for easier in/out
- 8-inch front wheels for easy maneuverability; 12-inch back wheels for smooth performance on uneven outdoor surfaces
- Handbrakes plus seat belt for safety
- Overall width: 24.5 inches; overall height: 37.5 inches
- Lifetime warranty on frame; no assembly required
- One red transport chair
Transport Medical Wheelchair with Handbrakes
Transport chairs make it easier for your loved ones and caregivers to help you get around in comfort and ease. Compared to standard wheelchairs, a transport chair requires a caregiver to push the chair. A transport chair is much lighter than a wheelchair; plus, it is more compact which makes getting around town easier.
This chair comes equipped with loop-lock handbrakes that are easy to operate and ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers. It also has a seatbelt which keeps the passenger securely in place and it is compact when folded, making it easy to lift into a car or carry up the stairs. Weighs just 23.5 pounds and is equipped with a seat belt, comfortable nylon upholstery, full length permanent armrest, and detachable footrests
Breathable Nylon Upholstery
Comfortable wide seat (19 inches W x 16 inches D) with layers of reinforced upholstery for support.
Large Oversized Rear Wheels
Large 12 inch rear wheels for better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces.
Stows while On-the-Go
Back folds down into chair making it easy stow while traveling.
Equipped with loop-lock handbrakes, ideal for locking rear wheels during transfers.
|Pack Size||1 Case (CS)|