Medline Aluminum Bath Bench with Back - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationSafer Showering Aid with 250-lb. Weight Capacity
From the Manufacturer
Aluminum Bath Bench with Back and Microban*.
Did you know that the CDC has determined that the bathroom is the most dangerous room in the house?1 Now you can make bathing a little safer with Medline’s Aluminum Batch Bench with Back. It delivers the stability and firm support you need in the bathtub. And, it features Microban* protection.
- Suction-cup feet stay firmly in place and resist slipping
- Integrated hand grips make standing up easier
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame resists rust and boasts a full 250-lb. weight capacity
- Angled legs distribute weight over a large area for added stability
- High-density polyethylene seat and back are contoured for comfort
- Rigid back and contoured surfaces help reduce soreness when sitting for longer periods of time
- Multiple adjustment points enable a tailored fit
- The aluminum and high-density polyethylene surfaces are easy to clean
- Microban protection is built into the Bath Bench to help prevent stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew.
Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of microorganisms on this bath bench which helps make it easier to clean and keeps it clean longer. These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the bath bench. The bath bench does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.