Medline Aloetouch Ice Nitrile Exam Gloves - Shop All
What is FSA/HSA?
Certain items can be purchased with most FSAs and HSAs. If you have a card, you can add it in checkout.
If you prefer, you can purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later.Shop FSA or HSA eligible items
Product InformationUnique Inner Coating Soothes Hardworking Hands
- Innovative inner aloe coating helps soothe and moisturize hardworking hands that are constantly being exposed to soap and water and alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- A favorite of nurses and others in healthcare, nitrile gloves are also great for home healthcare and at-home cleaning
- Durable nitrile provides dependable protection
- Excellent sensitivity plus textured fingertips for better grip
- 9.5-inch cuffs are beaded to help prevent roll down; 3.6 mil finger thickness; 2.8 mil palm thickness
- Meets Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
- Green gloves are available in XS-XL
*When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
From the Manufacturer
Help for the caregivers’ hands.
If anyone knows about rough treatment of skin, it’s those of us who work in healthcare. We’re washing with soap and water dozens of times every day, changing gloves constantly and rubbing with alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Some of us work with cleaning products or other chemicals that aren’t the kindest to hands. We may get a break in our hectic schedule to put on moisturizer, but it’s not always easy to remember. It’s no surprise that we see irritated hands, especially in the winter months.
Coated with aloe vera extract to help soothe the hands.
Aloetouch gloves might look like any other disposable glove on the outside, but on the inside, they’re very different. The interior of the gloves is coated with a fine layer of organic freeze-dried aloe vera extract. When they’re put on, the warmth and moisture of the hands softens the aloe which soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Aloetouch gloves make moisturizing automatic. Because skin irritation is a significant barrier to hand hygiene compliance¹, by soothing and moisturizing hands, staff is more likely to follow hand hygiene guidelines.
1. Boyce M; Pittet D. Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings: Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2002:51 (RR-16):22. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/rr/rr5116.pdf. Accessed May 18, 2015.