Medela Sonata Smart Breast Pump with PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields
1 Each (EA)
Medela Sonata Smart Breast Pump with PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields Set
Medela’s Sonata Smart Breast Pump is a daily use, double-electric breast pump been carefully designed with the comfort and convenience of both mom and baby in mind.
Engineered with 2-Phase Expression technology and smart capabilities, Sonata seamlessly connects to the MyMedela app for unlimited access to your personalized dashboard, real-time tracking of your pumping sessions and baby’s growth, and a variety of breast milk feeding resources, including evidence-based lactation guidance and personalized content to help you reach your breast milk feeding goals.
Sonata was created to enhance the breast milk feeding experience of today’s mom while addressing common pain points associated with pumping. With Sonata, moms can also expect:
• More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression Technology when double pumping, compared to single pumping
• Consistent pumping sessions featuring hospital performance, inspired by Symphony, in a personal-use breast pump
• Flexibility to choose from two clinically tested pumping rhythms for personalized comfort
• Quiet when you need it most for discreet pumping situations like on-the-go or late-night sessions
• Rechargeable battery to conveniently pump anywhere, anytime
• Efficiency and comfort with Medela's research based PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields delivering 11.8% more milk per minute faster
• Overflow protection with a closed system at the kit, which prevents milk from entering the tubing & motor
(1) Sonata breast pump with rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Sonata’s battery will last up to an hour on one charge. 1 Hour of pumping time will give a daily pumping mom 3-4 sessions before having to charge again); (1) breast pump bag; (1) double pumping kit, including 2 breast shield connectors, 2 connector caps, 2 valves, 2 silicone membranes, and 1 set of tubing; (1) set of 21 mm and 24 mm PersonalFit Flex breast shields; (4) 5 oz. breast milk bottles with lids**; (1) cooler and cooling element; (2) bottle stands; (1) power adaptor
If you have any questions or concerns with your Medela pump, please contact Medela (toll free) at 1-800-435-8316 before reaching out to your place of purchase. Our award-winning customer service team is ready, willing, and able to answer any, and all questions you may have!
*IQVIA ProVoice Survey, September 2018 – August 2019
**All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA