Lightweight Stainless Steel Knife
- Made of stainless steel
- Utensils weigh only 1.1 oz.; built with 4-1/4" long, 1/2" x 3/4" diameter black nylon handle
- Dishwasher safe up to 180°F
- Not made with natural rubber latex, BPA or phthalates
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Weigh the difference
When living with arthritis, you know that tasks that used to be second nature suddenly require more planning, more patience and more specialized tools post-diagnosis. That’s why we designed flatware to fit into your more deliberate lifestyle. As nearly weightless as a slice of bread, each one of our Lightweight Utensils helps you savor one of life’s simple pleasures: eating your favorite foods.
A Closer Look
- Each piece weighs only 1.1 oz. each—that’s much lighter than most store-bought flatware
- Has rounded edges and a thumb indent for a good grip
- Helps reduce strain on stiff or swollen muscles and joints
- Made of dishwasher-safe stainless steel and nylon; no special care is required
Easy pieces for everyday
Choose the right set for you from our complete line of adaptive living utensils.
Utensils weigh only 1.1 oz. Made from stainless steel with a black nylon handle.
Great Grip Bendable Utensils
Soft, built-up handle for easy grip. Metal shaft is bendable right or left at any angle to fit specific needs.
Great Grip Weighted & Bendable Utensils
Better control with built-up handle and 6 oz. of added weight. Head is bendable for individuals with limited hand control, Parkinson’s disease or spasticity.