Knockdown Transfer Bench with Microban
- Microban antimicrobial* product protection is built-in to this transfer bench, preventing the uncontrolled growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on the bath safety product and providing 24/7 cleanliness protection
- *These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the transfer bench. The transfer bench does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms
- Suction cup foot piece secures bench to tub floor
- Lightweight, easy to assemble
- Side arm provides additional stability
- Supports up to 350 lb.
|PF Code Display Content||A+ Content|
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Stability and firm support.
Getting in and out of the tub is easier with this hospital-quality Transfer Bench with Back from Medline. It’s filled with features you’ll appreciate including Microban* protection.
Take a closer look:
Assembles tool-free – seat, back and legs slide together and lock in place.
Easy to position over the tub wall. Users enter and exit the bath by sitting on one end, sliding across and pulling the shower curtain closed for privacy.
Locking push-buttons make it easy to adjust to the perfect height without tools. Height adjusts in 1” increments from 14.5” to 19.5”.
Wide suction cup feet hold firmly in the tub, while rubber feet outside the tub help hold the chair in place without scratching wood or tile floors.
Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of microorganisms on this transfer bench which helps make it easier to clean and keeps it clean longer. These antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the transfer bench. The transfer bench does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.