K4 Lightweight Wheelchairs
- K4 lightweight wheelchair with 18"-wide seat, swing-back desk-length arms and swing-away detachable elevating legrests
- Back height is adjustable from 16" to 18"
- Swing-back arms with easy flip-back release
- Padded and upholstered armrests and calf pads
- Quick-release axles allow for tool-free removal of rear wheels
- Dual-axle hemi-height adjustable design
- 18" x 16" (46 x 41 cm) seat dimensions
- 300 lb. (136 kg) weight capacity
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (MDS85196), IV Pole (MDS85183), O2, IV Combo (MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (MDS85189WK4), Seat Extension Kit (WCA806922EXT), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (WCA806991)
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Medline Premium Ultra-Lightweight Wheelchair
Weighing in at only 31.5 pounds, this super lightweight model is strong, compact and extra comfortable. Built to travel over almost any surface, it features a durable nylon seat in your choice of 16, 18, 20 or 22 inches wide. Removable flip-back, desk arms provide hassle-free access and elevating leg rests ensure customized support. Design is easy to fold-up and go, too
Great for dining and office work, desk style arms remove and flip back for added convenience.
Help prevent swelling and ease discomfort with elevating leg rests.
Comfortable nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl.
Take-anywhere design with quick-release wheels makes transportation easy.