K4 Lightweight Wheelchairs
- K4 lightweight wheelchair with 18"-wide seat, swing-back desk-length arms and swing-away detachable elevating legrests
- Back height is adjustable from 16" to 18"
- Swing-back arms with easy flip-back release
- Padded and upholstered armrests and calf pads
- Quick-release axles allow for tool-free removal of rear wheels
- Dual-axle hemi-height adjustable design
- 18" x 16" (46 x 41 cm) seat dimensions
- 300 lb. (136 kg) weight capacity
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (MDS85196), IV Pole (MDS85183), O2, IV Combo (MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (MDS85189WK4), Seat Extension Kit (WCA806922EXT), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (WCA806991)
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|
Key Features and Benefits:
Comfortable nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl.
Take-anywhere design with quick-release wheels makes transportation easy.
How do you know which chair is right for you?
Heavier weight wheelchairs are great for at-home use. Lighter weight models are more transport-friendly, easier to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go.
Swing away foot and leg rests make it easy to get in and out of the wheelchair. Elevating leg rests let the user raise and extend the leg position to help prevent swelling, relieve pressure and enhance comfort.
Comfortable and supportive, nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl. Need a seat that’s easy to clean? Vinyl upholstery is the right choice–it’s extra durable, wipes clean and tends to stretch naturally.
Find your perfect size. Match the width of the seat to the weight and general size of the user. A smaller person will typically use a 16-inch seat and a larger person, 18 or 22 inches.