K4 Lightweight Wheelchairs
- Swing back arms with easy flip back arm release
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of rear wheels
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable; Adjustable height back; Tough nylon upholstery
- Available arm styles: swing back desk length, swing back full length and swing back height adjustable desk length
- Available leg styles: detachable footrest and detachable elevating footrest
- Comes in seat sizes 16" x 16" ( 41 cm x 41 cm) and 18" x 16" (46 cm x 41 cm)
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), I.V. Pole (MDS85183), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189WK4), Seat Extension Kit for 18" wide only (item WCA806922EXT), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991)
Medline Premium Ultra-Lightweight Wheelchair
Weighing in at only 31.5 pounds, this super lightweight model is strong, compact and extra comfortable. Built to travel over almost any surface, it features a durable nylon seat in your choice of 16, 18, 20 or 22 inches wide. Removable flip-back, desk arms provide hassle-free access and elevating leg rests ensure customized support. Design is easy to fold-up and go, too
Great for dining and office work, desk style arms remove and flip back for added convenience.
Help prevent swelling and ease discomfort with elevating leg rests.
Comfortable nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl.
Take-anywhere design with quick-release wheels makes transportation easy.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|