K4 Lightweight Portable Wheelchair
K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair with Desk-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests, 300 lb. Weight Capacity, 16" Width
K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair
Our K4 Basic Lightweight Wheelchair is simple to maneuver yet sturdy enough to support up to 300 pounds. An ideal choice if you are always on-the-go, it features:
- A lightweight frame that is easy to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go
- Quick-release axels for tool-free removal of back wheels
- Removable, padded desk-length arms with flip-back arm release for easy ins and outs
- Comfortable nylon upholstery that is both breathable and supportive
- An adjustable backrest that moves up and down for customized comfort
Great for dining and office work, desk-length arms remove for convenience.
Relieve pressure and enhance comfort with elevating leg rests.
Comfortable nylon upholstery is lighter weight and more breathable than vinyl.
Raise and lower seat back and arms for customized comfort and support.
Make it just right for you:
We have multiple options to help you fit your K4 to your body and your needs.
Choose either swing-away or elevating leg and foot rests for your K4 Wheelchair. Swing-away leg and foot rests make it easy to get in and out of the wheelchair. Elevating leg and foot rests allow you to raise and extend the leg position to help prevent swelling or relieve pressure.
- Swing-away leg and foot rests: MDS806500NE
- Elevating leg and foot rests: MDS806550E, MDS806550NE, MDS806565E
Get the perfect fit by choosing the right seat width. Our standard-size K4 Wheelchair has a 16”, 18” or 20” seat (MDS806565E). Need more room? Consider our K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchair which offers seat widths of 20” or 22”.
|Pack Size||1 Each (EA)|